July 2020 – Sept. 2020 Summer Campaigns
The purpose of this campaign is to collaborate with other Black owned brands and collectively target a specific demographic (African diaspora). The goal of this marketing campaign is to bring awareness, cultivate interactions, and gather data, customers/leads for each brand partner.
- Awareness: Advertising, Content
- Engagement: Interactions & Conversations Online/Offline
- Conversion: Data, Leads, Purchase of product/service
MESSAGING: Topic, Theme, Subject
- Music & Wellness
- Trade & Economic Development
OUR TARGET AUDIENCES ARE BLACK MEN & WOMEN BETWEEN 25-44 YEARS OLD. THEY VALUE BRANDS & PRODUCTS THAT ENGAGE WITH THEM THROUGH MOBILE MEDIA, INFLUENCERS/AFFILIATES, AND EXPERIENCES.
- AGE: 25-44 years old
- GENDER: Male 23%, Female 77%
- RACE: Black/African, LatinX
Geo Targeting top regions; Focusing on cities with a high density of our target demographic.
- Top Regions: Atlanta, California, Texas, New York, Washington DC, UK, Ghana, Nigeria
- Stats: 1 Million+ Unique Visitors, 10+ million social impressions, 38% returning MoM
- Digital Media Channels: Network/Online, Podcasts, Social Media, Advertising, Augmented Reality (AR)
- Experiential Channels: Pop-Ups, Merchandising, Displays,
- Influencers/Affiliates: Online brand ambassadors with a trackable Affiliate link (30 days)
- Mail: Newsletters
- Content: Podcast, Vlogcasts, Webinars, Livestream, & more
- SEO: Search engine optimization for Keywords related to the subject matter and audience
- Paid Media: Mobile Ads – location based ads (LBA), Pay-per-click (PPC), Cost per Action (CPA), & more
- Social Media: YouTube, Instagram, FaceBook, LinkedIN, etc.
- Experiential: Live Events, Pop-Ups (TBD), Augmented Reality (AR)
- Merchandising: Custom products
- Print: Mailers, Flyers, Cards, Banners, Displays etc.
Live Virtual Conversations
Theme: Black Wellness & Business in Africa
Catch us online for curated panel discussions on ‘Wellness & Economic Trade in Africa’’. With a Newsletter Takeover, we’ll work to engage our audiences by leveraging partner digital platforms to share these inspiring stories, insight, and education on the topics.
● Newsletter Takeover: Newsletter Leaderboard (728×90) ad placement, and “Partner” section with an external link/landing page of their choice.
● Distribution: Includes social media and networks in West Africa, US, Canada. Custom imagery included.
● Livestream: Story Slides [documenting the experience live].
● Influencer: Sourcing, vetting and management of Influencers/Affiliates w/ 25-75k followers and mentions in social posts on influencers official channel(s).
- Logo Placement on 10×10 (1) Fabric Backdrop Display.
Event: ‘AKWAABA!’ – Music & Wellness Pop-Up Experience
A community of Black tastemakers with a custom offline & online digital campaign documenting the journey of Health, Wellness, & a West African cultural experience in Southern California. This live experience will be captured and curated into a thoughtful storytelling digital campaign. It will capture interactions and discussions centered around Wellness and a West African cultural experience of Food, Music, and Wellness products.
● Custom Recap videos: Unscripted video up to 3-minute maximum run time. Includes the conceptboard, sourcing of up to 3 Influencers/Affiliates, pre- and post- production.
● Newsletter: Leaderboard (728×90) ad placement, and “Partners” section with an external link/landing page of choice.
● Distribution: Includes networks in West Africa, and US. All major social media platforms with custom imagery included.
- Logo placement on custom banners at the venue.
DISPLAYS: Outdoor Banners, Tables, Tents
VENUES: Pop-Up (Fox Theater Pomona, California)
TARGETS & GOALS
Audience (1. Awareness): Black Men & Women between the ages of 25-44 years.
Messaging (2. Engagement): Music & Wellness, Trade & Economic Development
Offers (3. Conversions): Products, Experiences, Community/Network,
- Build an Online community for Black Men/Women within the target demographic.
- Messaging: Wellness, Economic Trade, Heritage/History Education, Networking, Community,
- Data & Insights: Media Value Reports, Leads Information, Sales
- Live Virtual Conversations:
- Pop-Ups: TBD
- Collaborate, Network and Build African Diaspora Community for Wellness & Economic Development.
- Provide Value via Content, Experiences, & Products
- Media & Distribution
- Friday, July 31, 2020:
- Friday, August 28, 2020:
- Friday, September 25, 2020: